Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wahahahas.
Blogging time!

You know what,
I actually went to jog in the park yesterday.
And god, after 2 rounds,
I'm feeling so DEAD!.
And so many people ran past me,
it just shows how lousy I am o.O
LOL.
No matter what, I'll still make it a point that I'll exercise regularly!.
Jia you!.

Had 3 hours of lecture yesterday,
hence tried to make some entertainment in the LT.
I bet with Peck Gee: If class ends early at 12:40pm, I'll give her 1 million. (God, you think I have that money? This is damn risky -.-)
:Next, if class ends at 12:45pm instead, the prize will be lowered down to 5 packets of tissue paper.
Wau seh!.
Thanks goodness that it strikes at 12:45pm exactly!.
Or god, where to get 1 million for my ignorant bet??!
LOL.

After school, went over to RP with 1 Jie to find 6 meis.
She was having her meeting in school.
Realized it's not my class that speaks vulgar only* =P
Had lunch cum dinner over RP too.
This time, I had their black pepper chicken.
Yea it's nice =)

1 Jie went back to NYP for Guzheng.
(Thx goodness I didn't bet on her XP)
Followed Hao back to her house to pack her stuffs for KL trip.
Think I'm too motherly to her.
Cos I'm always so NAGGY!.
LOL.

Lastly, went to run at night lo =)

*I realized that she's your first love.

No comments: