Monday, April 21, 2008

Halo peeps!.
This is the first day of sem 1.
More to go...

Met up with my clique at 12pm for lunch,
ended up in Design after some decision making...
LOL.
So had western...
Then got some info of what had been happening during the long vacation.
Seriously, I don't have that strong feel as how gal gal & the rest had.
But yah, I totally understand what ya gals wanna deliver =)
However, I really hope those stuffs didn't happen at all,
and we gals can just get along so well =)
So I pray for us to get back normal soon =D
Anyway, I really love ta talk to ya gals =)

Met up with Mdm Huang Yan as a class.
She's really leaving soon.
Due to the end of her contract this coming friday.
Yes I'm sad.
What she said today motivates me further for business study.
I dunno why, but somehow she knows I have the passion for business and encouraged me.
T.T
Iyo thx u so much Mdm Huang yan.
Frenly is right, she is really MOTHERLY =)
And Carmen, I'm waiting for your restaurant to open!

After then it's BPT lect.
Hais...
Knew it, cos it's just so BORING~

During lect, I heard some rumors too.
And I wanna say, I do sympathize for Kok and Ivan.
I dunno why, but I really do =(
Somehow I can feel for them -.-
Anyway, there are more nice gals in this beautiful world,
wait for them yea guys =)
*And come on, I don't mean I like them when I'm showing my sympathy for them.
Haisyo -.-
Stupid KW, you ASS la!.

And after lect, we had movie in Downtown Cathay.
Flood, quite nice near the ending.
So KW, we forgive you ASS.
He's the one who forced us all to watch that show.

Quicky:
1.I must do well for this sem, for myself & those whom had helped me throughout the year!.
2.And I'm sad that Ms Ang said to me:" Ehh... I think you fa fu le leh.."
T.T
3. I wanna see you soon =)


Go to school le -.- TP =)
Why I olwas look like a nut when I'm trying to pose a nice wide smile? -.-


But definitely I am one when I'm too stressed up like this =X

No comments: