Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hais.
Can't get to sleep these days =(
Even if I get to bed early,
my eyes will be wide open.
Looking around and sink into deep thoughts again.
Unless school is open, I'll still be in such state -.-

Today met 1 Jie to pierce ears (OUCH!. But the pain went off quite a while),
and met Hao & Lice for dinner in NYP =)
Had oyster omelet on a hotplate.
It's nice but too much rice.
Surprisingly I finished the whole freaking bowl after Hao told us not to waste rice.
LOL.
Though full, but I'm hungry now. -.-

Am a bit pissed off by him today...
he didn't actually inform me that his fren had found a job.
Made me ask Mr Sam so many times to arrange an interview for her.
Damn him...
Hais.
He's a changed person now.
Heard Hao had given him my blog link,
so yah if YOU are peeping at my blog,
I just wanna tell you that YOU're a CHANGED PERSON now.
If that makes you happy,
I have no say.
I like the PAST YOU cos you're SIMPLE and TRUE.
A fren asked me why I had a crush on you,
cos...
I can't find a reason why too.

Hao bah CHEERS!. =)



My wish is to SMILE & LAUGH like nobody's business!.

No comments: