Monday, April 14, 2008

Seh seh seh~~
Hahas.
I rmb that is what he love to say...

Was to post up some pictures yesterday and the freaking network keeps disconnecting.
Boils my blood~
RRRrrrr...
Okay picture time!.

Peeps of the day: Rin, Lice, Alex & Me...
Role of the day: Hunt for delicious food...

This is the Ba Kut Tei we had opposite Central Mall =) Yummy!. And it's on Alex.

Choose this if you love Mash Mallo with a thick coat of chocolate!.. And I'm sure you can't stop and definitely ask for more!. =D

Tiramisu is common but tell you what, this is just so EXTRAORDINARY! =)

Indulge in this CREAMY little thing with a coat of CRISPY GOLD on it. WORTH IT!. (Highly recommended)

Though the whipped cream is abit... ermm...
BUT!. This chocolate moose won't fail you I PROMISE =)

Hahas!.
I'm like making advertisement! XP
Cracks my brain =S

The girls just started their school today.
I'm left with 1 week break and that's the end of heavenly life and a journey to hell -.-
BUT!.
I will stay strong I promise to myself.
Whatever happens in future, just endure!.

Quicky:
6 Meis get well soon & all the best to her FYP
Rin & Lice Jia you for your new sem
Love to MYSELF MYSELF MYSELF.

LOL.
Okay byebye =)
















No comments: