Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just came back home not long ago.
Wow... It's tiring after 4 hours of K -.-
LOL.
Me and Gala sing till we're exhausted and out of breath =X

After then we went for dinner.
Hawker center at the bedok bus interchange was fully packed,
Aston Specialties as well.
Hence bo bian, went to another hawker center near Fair Price and had noodles.
Yup not bad =)

Makan makan makan...
Drink drink drink...
And we headed to Downtown east.
Wanted to take a look at how the Cathay cinema will look like,
and ended up...
Rrrrr....
I lazy to explain how far we went.
But yah, we took a freaking long time to find the place.
Lift is too small, escalator not working, staircase is so out of place -.-
Hence, I really doubt who the freaking engineer did the positioning.

Then gals talk mah...
Talk talk talk till we went back home lo.

*I'd see someone whom looks like him so much.
A bit chubby and wearing black shirt and bermudas...
Look so much like you till I hope it's you...
I think it gonna be a hard time to see you again.
Hahahs.
No matter what, I'll wait ta cya soon.
And you promised us to take us out for supper de...
Waited for more than half a year?...
Target: Die die must pass my btt this time round.
(Cos I wanna take the subsequent tests and get a driving license to bring you out for supper instead)
You wait for me hao mah =)
I am so bu yao nian...
But I just don't care la!.
LOL.


No comments: