Sunday, April 06, 2008

Am sad...
Yah sad...
Why I olwas get "har?..." and ding dong bell looks when I gave my opinion?.
Is there really a problem in what I wanna say or just that they can't hear me out?
I admit I'm pissed off.
Throughout my ride home, I kept thinking of it.
I'm olwas reflecting...
Till I'm not happy at all.
I'm trying to make myself a better person.
Is that I'm not given this chance or I'm doing the extras?

I wanna say that...
I don't like to play games...
Cos I am slow and damn dumb to even think.
Now I know why ppl like my companion,
cos I can be the joke of the day.
Anyway, I'm just making fun of myself to everyone.

To others relationship, I have no right to say,
cos I'd never tried out any relationship before!.
Do I sound more dumb?
I hate to reply to questions whether I had interest in anyone,
cos I know very well that "wo bu pei!"
The commotions others had made me look like a clown more.
Or am I?.

I'm envious of others who can get to watch many new and nice movies with their partners.
While I'm always staring at the TV, wondering when is the next movie session I can catch.
The problem is not getting my friends to accompany me,
but the problem lies on myself for wasting their time.
Yes, I am the 'hinder'...

And I wanna add that I have no comment on 1 Jie's relationship...
Cos it's your choice to choose your partner,
unless I have a super nice one,
I won't have the right to say.
Hold on to who you love,
don't be like me to have no one to love and be loved.

I am sad too...
Cos people only remember me when school holiday gonna ends.
I am no friend to anyone but somehow a passer by to them.
Being insignificant can actually make you so sad...
which I didn't realize I am.

We kept asking him out to bring us out but he insisted that he is busy.
I'm not sad that he rejected somehow,
but sad that he's a changed person.
The way he talk isn't him,
the way he defends himself had shown it all.
What's the point?.
I don't like to be pushed to somebody whom one don't like.
Or do I look like a rubbish bin to you?

Cos in the end,
it always seems that I don't have the right to choose...

Now then I know that I'm so insignificant...

No comments: