Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yoyo!.
yesterday was a shopping spree to me and 1 Jie =P
LOL.
Went to City hall to spend off my Gio & Urban male vouchers.
In return, I've got a T-shirt from Gio & sandals from urban. =)
Wau, it's like everything to me is practically free!.
The joy of not spending your money and receiving so much stuffs is at optimum level!.
Hahahs!.
Wanna thx MeiQi ah yi, Cindy sotong jie, Fiona, Chong Lao pa, Yuda, Kerwei, Tony & Eric for the vouchers!. =)
If not, I won't have such luxury =X
Went to Carrefour to get out FBT singlets and shorts for our Friday evening jog =D
And then to Cotton On Body, bought a black long-sleeve top =D
And what's more, it's like 2 for $20 only!.
Come on, one only have ta pay 10 bucks!.
Great deal right!.
Hence 1 Jie got hers in Grey =D

After that, we went ta meet Jack jie fu & Melvin to catch the Forbidden Kingdom in Cineleisure. =)
Tell you what, the movie is fantastic!.
Ya guys just have ta catch that!.

And till bout 4am, we're all back to home-sweet-home =)
So tiring...
LOL.
But I really enjoy yesterday.
Super much! =)
Thx 1 Jie for accompanying me XP
LOVES*

1 Jie: What if he got a gf alr?.
Me: I think I'll be sad...
1 Jie: But liking the person doesn't mean you gotta have him in the very end...
Yup that true, hence I'll let it go & help him as and when he needs it =)
Another good thing is that, I can focus on what I want le =)
I dun need you to like me, but I want you to know that I love to help you, w/o any returns.

Sunday, a day for me to slack XP
Or maybe catch a movie in e!Hub...
Wahahas...
No idea la.
Byebye!






Loves* to my gals

No comments: