Friday, April 18, 2008

Hais.
Today's fruit salad is a complete failure.
The fruit not nice, and taste of the mayo is too sick for some ppl.
Hence, overall I fail this session.
=(
LOL.
But yah, I'll try again next time round.
Gals wait for my new recipe!. =D
And thx very much for the feedbacks!
It helps alot =)

After reaching back home, I realized I'd said smth that is bit harsh to Rin.
Cos I said:" If I really have a bf, I'll make sure I save up my dignity and priority in whichever situation, and do it well and bla bla bla... "
Yah smth lyk this.
And I came to some senses that it isn't that easy to do.
I wanna add on that I'm not blaming ya gals too. =(
Being in a relationship to me is like being sandwiched between 2 impt ppl in my life.
One is friends and the other is your bf.
Of course one would try hard to balance out their time,
but come on, there will be a situation in which you just can't do it.
Hence, I shouldn't ask too much to maintain our friendships.
In fact, I should learn to buy their time when they're really busy,
and make effort to care for them as much as I can.

Having a bf to me is not impt at all,
a lasting friendship is what I treasure the most.

Talking bout relationship, I would always think of him.
For my case now, he is the last person whom I will fall for.
Yes, last one.
No matter what happens in future,
he'll be the one I respect the most and hee*
Wants the most =)

On the day of my birthday, I gonna sincerely wish for * to come true =)

Hao la, gg ta slp le.
Nites everyone.
Take good care!. =)

Quicky to min:
Min ar, whenever you need a listening ears, we gals are all out for you.
I really hope we 4 are forever close & talkative =P
And one thing you should do now is try to change for him cos we can feel how much he love you =)
Having a partner is not that easy like naming out ABC yea, need some fate to do the magic too.
Hee*
To all my babes having their significant ones, I wanna give my many many blessings to ya guys, to be tgt for a long long time =D
Loves*

Wow, what a long post!.
LOL.
Yes great.
Rare one.
Alright, cheers peeps!.

Manda

No comments: