Friday, April 18, 2008

Yoyoyoyo!.
I'm back after a busy morning -.-
So tiring again~
LOL.
No la, it's myself being dumb.
Keep forgetting to buy this and that.
Ended up shopping and walking around Pasir Ris Central.
Hahas.
Made fruit salad for my gals today! =)
Now chilling in the fridge.
Chill chill~
Hope it taste nice =X

And I'm so so so freaking sad!.
Cos...
The China apples I bought weren't crunchy at all!.
And the Salad dressing just sucks!!.
Hence, I wasted money on tt -.-
Thx goodness I didn't take those big bottles.
Or else so LOOOOOGY sia -.-
But tell you, the korean pear and grapes taste just SO SO SO RIGHT!. =)
Okay, balance.

Hokay, will be back to talk crap again ltr at night.
If I'm still alive after running...
Hahas.
Byebye!

LOVE MY GALS!.
Yes they are Norin Chua Meiling & Song Ruimin & Chan Lihao =)


*Olwas rmb how sweet you r in the past... Maybe you r e type of guy I like but not you... =(

No comments: