Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Am so tired tired tired!~
But I enjoy each and every min I spent.
Went to RP to look for Hao.
Had a long but fast trip by bus 168.

Went there to makan dinner.
Had their Taiwan Delight's food.
Which I forget what mine is called.
LOL.
It's nice really =)
Though a bit ex...
4 bucks.

Then walked around Hao's school to EXPLORE~
LOL.
I'll sure get lost there -.-
So BIG & WHITE & HIGH TECH to me.
After then we had Honey Green Tea.
Nice too =)

We then made our way to MRT station and alight at Yio Chu Kang to meet Rin.
Took bus 72 home.
Long trip.
Gals played their games,
while I blast my head with mp3.
LOL.

Alright, all of us back home after then...

Yes. I'm back home.
LOL.
Tml gonna fly Mr Sam's aeroplane again.
-.-
So tired~

Hao bah, tt's e end of my day.

Quicky:
Sorry Gala canceled my date with you so last min. =X
We shall meet soon on sat yea?
Psps =(

Yes, to Hao's school...

(Shh... Damn it I hear the lizard's hissing, disgusting pest -.-)

No comments: