Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yo =)
Am so sleepy today 0.o
Went for 10am class this morning,
blank...
But thx goodness Lee Phin and Karen were sitting beside me,
got them to help me XP
Then we gals spent our time throughout the hard core 3 hours before LAST lect -.-
Talk talk and talk,
it's like non-stop one.
LOL.
Know alot of stuffs which I dunno in the past!.
LOL.
Am glad I know it.
Fills up my life now.
New sem, may be quite lonely for me le...
Gotta go home alone.
But good also, I can make more reflection =)

Alright, talk bout yesterday.
Had fun with Meiqi ah yi, Cyndi, Rin & Hao during K session =)
Gals, can we have more of that in the future!.
LOL. XP
Ain't feeling well yesterday.
Head keeps spinning, and it hurts alot...
Yah, so ya guys must take care too.

Photo-taking session =D

The pretty gals =)
#1
#2
Engrossed in the MTV =X
heh heh... zi lian XP


*Often, you'll be the one whom I'll think about =)

Schedule tml: Meeting Lp and K to Tamp mall shopping!.
& after that Rin and Min for jogging! =D

No comments: