Friday, April 04, 2008

Yoyo guys! =)
back to blog.
So sick~
Still coughing and sneezing -.-
Pls get well soon, I wanna go jog...

Basically, it's cooking and working for me these days.
Learning to cook soup and desserts,
failed many times too -.-
Hahas.
But yah, I enjoy the taste of getting it correct again =)
Lice came over my house to watch MobTv after work yesterday.
*Just In Singapore
Yah, I slept and she carried on.
LOL.

Attended my bro's graduation ceremony and waited for 2 hrs outside for them.
--> No tix to get in as it's freaking ex -.-
hence I just get myself to sleep on the benches there.
So tired -.-
Smth to add, we woke up at bout 6am to get ready this morning.

hokay, some picture to share =)

My Kor kor =D Congratulation piggy!.

Wth -.- Better watch out.

Hee*


Wanna act cute but failed? 0.o

Went out to Bugis OG after the ceremony. Changed a new Tee before I go... (Man & Mom)

Hokay, that's all for today.
Gal's outing tml =)
Yeah!~

Nites peeps! =)

Why hold on to a changed person?
He is not him anymore...
Since he wants to do that, so be it.
I can like anyone, but I just dunno how to like... -.-
Do I sound scary?...

No comments: