Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ohaiyo gozaimasu minasan!.
Woke up freaking early to have breakfast and off to run.
But for the case, I don't think I'm running XP
This weather is just damn right to slack.
BUT!.
I'll find some stuffs make myself sweat like hell =X
Wahahahas.
Lessons these days are rather slack.
So I musn't slack so much or I'll be a gone case soon -.-

Lectures start at 12pm ltr.
Will be meeting Gala & Kok.
Yeah =)

Then ltr on meeting my babes in RP.
Find Hao Hao then makan!.
Wahahas.
I wanna try out their milk tea =)

*There are 2 types of people in this world.
1 is soft on the outside and hard in the inside, & the other 1 is vice versa.
Come on, I can simply read people's mind,
need not hide from me.
Muahahas.
People like KW are just so STANDARD that I know what the freaking hell they're thinking about.

Alright, off to...
What shall I do next? -.-

Sayonara!~

GOOD NEWS!.
--> Found my skipping rope le, can SKIP le!.
Wahahas so happy!.



Forgiving is just a way for u to feel better...

No comments: