Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Halo...
I have 2 hours grace of time to rest and check my work -.-
Yes, I think I' very tired.
Recent nights have been trying hard to get to sleep,
and next day am super duper blank about the day's schedule.
Still not tune to school hours now.
Hence Manda ar WAKE UP ASS!.

Had a 2 hour lesson CSAS4 with my new class today.
Kao, why I kanna the same class as Shevelle.
I don't think I like her.
She's someone who talk to you ONLY when she needs help.
But thx goodness, I don't think I would have any communication with her in class.
Grouped up with Peck Gee, Karen, Lee Phin and the only guy and LEADER Wei Hong!.
LOL.
Yes, we'll all jia you tgt.
I must try to learn fast too,
cos the rest are so smart!!! =X
Hahas.
Anyway, I'm happy to be with ya guys =)

Will be back to school before 4pm ltr.
Meeting Lice as promised. =)

*There's olwas someone you will specially care for,
and something which you'll olwas keep it to yourself =)
He msg me today, though greeting is not the main purpose,
it's saved in my inbox =)
Guys are of a kind--> Se!.

Bye!.

No comments: