Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Am coughing lyk hell, hope I hadn't wake my parents up =X
That's super terrible.
I realized I don't have much medication at home,
hence I can't take any drugs right now. T.T

Worked in Grill today.
Everything was fine.
Nth much to add on.
Unless ya guys wanna talk bout the IVF thingy.
LOL.
I really don't mind taking the surgery if I don't have a partner to er hmm...
Stupid Bevan still tell Chandra I want his...
Kao eh!.
I don't want!.

Then was informed that Sam took 3 days MC,
so hope he get well soon =)
Same to Lumi and the rest who are not feeling well.
Peeps, do take good care of your health ks!.

Atto nth much to say le =)
Sayonara!~


Bleahx~ With my dad's sunglass.

Recent fav: Shi Guo Ban Fan =) Thx to Lice!

Yucks~ Taste terrible! Done by.... ME =X

Hao, the 3rd party of this couple next to her???
Candid by Lice

Kao... Tired... Sick =X


I Love Chew Mama!.

No comments: