Saturday, May 03, 2008

Today's lab is a bit boring.
I'm really weak in RTechB =(
Worrying...
But no use too.
So I must try my best =)
Anyway, I dunno whether I'm just dumb or not hardworking enough.
Cos I somehow knew what is gg on in class....

After lab went home to slack.
Till evening run =)

Was very pissed off with my bro.
But I'm lazy to say what exactly happened.
He really PISSED ME OFF!.
Never seen such an irresponsible person.
Will surely smack his face if he thx me.
Cos I just feel like it.
*ANGRY

Hmm...
I'm rather busy to describe what I did these days.
So I briefly type it this way.

Wed: Caught 'Over Her Dead Body' in Cathay with my cousin.
Thurs: Watched 'Iron Man' in Cineleisure with Rin, Moo, Denise & Sean.

That's all then =)







This is our Lao cai --> Rin
This is our shy Lao song --> Min
This is me me me me me! Lao Lin --> Yi
This is the sassy cat =) It tried to pose for me to capture it LOL.

No comments: