Monday, May 05, 2008


Halo [:

Today is a long day.
All I can feel is boredom.
But thx goodness there are friends in class whom I can crap & share songs with :D

Grouped with Michelle & Ya Zi today.
No offense here, but I just feel Ya Zi not sociable enough.
LOL.
But yah, I've no rights to comment anyone,
as it's just their nature.
Can't blame too [:

You see, when people feedback me with their own judgment against one,
I'll sort of trust them and get affected very easily.
Hence, I wanna get rid of such bad habit.
Not everyone speaks right,
I am not them,
thus I shouldn't bother too much.
I should judge with my own eyes.
Not with my ears!!.
No matter what, I wanna wash my hand off certain stuffs and get on with life.
Human are just not perfect.
It just happen that some beings are too imperfect [:
It may not be their fault too.
So I hope we don't blame them for it.
Let's tolerate and help them change for the better ks?!.


Observing the blessedness most of my friends had,
made me feel so envy for them [:
It feels very good to be taken care of.
It feels even good when your significant buys you a couple ring!. :D
Hao & Boon, WH & his gf are a good example [:
So sweet of them.
My blessings to these couples as well as the rest!.
Hold on tight and till the end, no matter how tough the journey is!

I dunno if I'm waiting,
I'm so unsure of my own feelings.
Maybe I'm just not ready for that.

Or should I say feelings are just ingredients added to the beings,
hence it's not compulsory to have any at all?
I can be just as plain,
without those feelings which are so useless as if they are ingredients which I can't add it to any dishes 0.o
LOL.
Complicated?.
That's just human nature again I guess.

Alright, time to bathe and relax!!

Nights & Sweet Dreams! [:


No comments: