Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just came back from my Uncle's wedding buffet.
Was cool as I'd never participated in such an unique event.
Alright due to my laziness, I'm unable to upload the day's photo.
LOL.
Hence I'll do it when I'm free yea [:

Anyway, once I came back home today,
watched Si Chuan's charity show and I just ended up wetting my blouse.
They are just a big big bunch of innocent and chirpy kids,
but have ta end their life after the heavy earthquake this time round in Si Chuan.
I just couldn't bare to see those scenes.
Some adults were killed too.
There's a mother of a few months baby whom was killed too.
She kept her baby alive & left a message for her "My dear, if you're still alive, mum wanna you to know that I LOVE YOU..."
Poor baby... :[
I love kids, who don't?
But have you ever imagine how hurtful you'll feel when you see these Si Chuan's students getting killed in such tragic.

Played with my cousin's kids today.
They were really fun loving.
When these little kids come running towards me and gave me big hugs,
I feel so blessed you know...
So lovable and innocent. [:

Anyway, the wedding had a sweet ending tonight.
And my blessings to my uncle and his wife [:

Loves* to all.
& my condolence to all victims' relatives and friends.
Guys, let us pray for them to move on and may God guide the angels to a place where they belong...

Don't start to LOVE when you start to LOSE.

No comments: