Thursday, May 15, 2008

I always find it hard to capture certain opportunities.
And what it takes, is all about hard work.

If I have this chance,
I wanna do just one thing.
Sing.
Having the passion may not be enough.

Alright, dream on then Manda.
Finish your diploma and plan your steps properly bah.
You can't even solve your problem and moving on like that -.-

Overslept just now.
Was supposed to finish studying RTechB far early.
But yah, OVESLEPT -.-
Nvm, I'd finish that and gg lalaland soon [:

Wonder what's my girls doing now.
Busy too I guess?...

Friday arriving.
What I'm most looking forward to [:
Running!.
& perhaps one ore task.
But yah, I'm still hesitating.

See first bah.

I'm drowning myself with his names.
Why am I doing such silly stuffs.
It's like I have nothing better to do and collecting troubles and problems for myself.
Being a "freeman" is no good.

I'm the kind of person whom prefers to get settled down soon.
I'm just that simple.
Just wonder how complicated a person is -.-

Hahahs.
Realize it's just another random post.
More to come as I'll be damn stressed out this while =S

Hao bah, everyone jia you!

Yes I know this is a boring post =X

No comments: