Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yoyo!!
I am so crazy & stressed up! =X
LOL.
But I must jia you! [:
Just because I know I can do it.
Wei Hong always remind me: Don't pass your paper, SCORE your paper! [:

And cos you said this, I really tried my very best for first few tests!
LOL.
I will jia you de!
I'm not those free-riders.
I know I really worked hard [:

And wonder why so many people asked me bout marriage.
Karen says she may not want any wedding dinner in future.
But I thought it's the most important event in a girl's life.
Once a life time! =X
LOL.
I would love to have a glamorous wedding,
wearing those pretty gown....
Wow...
heh heh heh...
SNAP!*
Get a bf first Manda! -.-
Always day-dream, come back to reality bah,
so ugly that's why no bf -.-
Hao bah no matter what jia you jia you!.
In what?
In your studies! [:

It's again a long time I haven't hear from you.
And cos of you, there's a huge gap I'd unintentionally made.
-.-
I should be the one at fault.
To have like you, & make myself suffer so much.
It's never easy to think of you at night and cry alone...

No comments: