Monday, May 12, 2008

Sometimes, it's not about person you wanna pin-point at.
But I seriously just wanna argue about the situation itself.
I think I should have confess it out earlier,
yes much more earlier,
so we won't have to bring all the topic out at once.
Yah, frankly speaking, it's unfair to the girl.
But I just dunno how to put it in words.
Anyway,I'll still declare what I need to.

If it's me whom have complicated the stuffs,
I apologize as that's my fault.

Yah no point arguing.
I know your stand but I'd pin-pointed the wrong problem.
Yes my fault again.

However, you may need to do your part too.
Which I'll tell you soon once we have the time to do so.
I don't wanna drag, cos we're so close till we should say and not hide the problem.

Alright, cya soon then.
Meanwhile, no argument.

Once and for all, I just wanna know the truth.
Don't ever lie to me,
or I'll be really disappointed.
Manda believes anyone.
But once you lie......

I wanna chase you.
But it's so hard.
All the guys are the same,
same species,
same characteristics,
what more can I say?
I think I'm the one not worthy.
Your name is always carried in my mouth.

It's time to get someone who really cares....

Hais. Whatever -.-


No comments: