Saturday, May 17, 2008

I think life is simply peaceful for me now.
Wants to know nth.
Just study, eat well and sleep longer [:

These days I'm surprised that I think nth at all.
Several things just can't get off my head.
But I choose to put them away for a while and take a break if possible.
I like to talk nth now.
But my ears are always wide open [:

Anyway, have been careless these days.
Especially yesterday's lab -.-
Poke my fingers 2 times, and banged my leg.
I wonder how's the saline in my blood now.
LOL.
Won't die anyway, so I don't bother.

Went out with my fav gals on Thursday.
Caught a lame movie " Chongkak".
LOL.
It's a horror movie and I admit I covered my head....
But yah, smth wrong with the storyline.

And yesterday instead of running,
met up with my Jie Meis for dinner and movie.
Watched "Sky Of Love".
I only like the story at the back.
Too draggy for the starting le =[
But yah we did cry...
Hahahs.

Wanna post up some pictures to share.
But haven't get them from Frenly yet.
LOL.
Hence I'll wait and post them up again then [:

Suppose to do my hw now.
But I'm slacking.
Think I take a short nap and do ltr.
Need rest.

Geylang trip with friends ltr.
Am excited.
And I have to say,
I'm a lousy organizer -.-
So many peeps can't make it.

But yah, usual got Gala, Kw, Kok and rest.
So should be fine [:

*I'll never forget the days you brought us there for supper.
You let me live on with these very nice memories.
I may not need to be with you,
just that I'm glad that I'd known you [:


I like this view, cosy and nice [:

Today's quote:
Plan for tomorrow, Live for today.

No comments: