Sunday, May 18, 2008

God, just completed my Tissue Engineering Practical 1 literature review.
It's killing me definitely -.-
I still have Practical 2!
Think I take a break before proceeding.

Walalala~
Went to Geylang to have nice food yesterday.
With Karen, Peck Gee, Huiyi, Han Cheng and Kok.
Hahas.
Had a good chat yesterday.
It's really relaxing [:

And of course I won't miss my dou hua!.
But sadly, the dou hua doesn't taste good as before.
Or maybe the memories were sweet?
LOL.
I would still prefer the one in the other Lorong avenue.
Whatever, I still enjoy myself to the optimum! [:

I realized it's not the food that excite me,
it's the optimum feel of reaching the destination after quite a long walk!. XP
LOL.
This sounds stupid.
But yah, that's me!.

My phone batt is flat now.
So perhaps I'll update the photo again tonight or tml [:
I think I haven't upload a lot of them.
LOL.

Life is not fun, yet not too bad for me.
I think I enjoy them all.
Esp the new and old clique I have.
Have been tgt for 3 years.
And I hope we do meet out more even after Poly [:

And blessings I'd got it from god,
he gave me my Jie Meis and that made me feel really fortunate [:
Love them all to lots.

So glad tt he msg.
Again, they are gg to 'Saved Messages' in my phone.
LOL.
I'm not crazy over him,
but I just miss talking and studying with him.
.....

I am still finding him.

Hokay, sayonara minasan!.

No comments: