Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sometime, it's best to stay away from problems and not touch it at all.
It seems that singles have so much troubles -.-
Don't like it.
Plus it's not my business at all :[
Do I sound cruel?

It's like people vent anger on me for things I'd not done or said wrong.
And when they're too engrossed in their situation,
they tend to forget mine.
I won't blame anyone for this,
just that I feel so unlucky -.-
I love to help,
but don't reproach me if it hadn't benefit you -.-


Anyway, for a guy whom normally speaks loudly,
whom normally gives a hack-care attitude,
deep in him,
he's weak and pitiful.
I had neglected this point.
And when I knew he cried after the incident,
I felt sorry for him :[
Understand the kind of feeling he's going through now.
Soon, believe me,
it'll fade but it needs time.

When I'd the strong feeling towards him,
and that we were rather close as we'll often meet out to study.
Now that everything ends for no reason,
I was once at a lost.
Cos I certainly had enjoyed and treasured the process
WITHOUT MYSELF KNOWING IT.
Yes, this is the turnover Kok will be challenging with.

Hence, good luck orh [:
I'll help if I can...


I want a kid like this [: LOL. So cute la!

No comments: