Monday, May 19, 2008

Think I'm too bored that I started blogging again.
Hais.
So boring...
Cos I'm studying LAST now -.-
Jia you orh Manda! [:

Just got a call from Gala,
she told me her uncle collecting $26-$28 for each practical session.
Argh!!.
So cheap la!
LOL.
He even said that he could book the FTT earlier for me in MAY!.
Omg... This is a bit too crazy for me..
LOL.
Think I'll ask him bout June XP

So happy [:

Though I'm so worried of my stupidity...

Hokay, now picture time..
Though I haven't got the rest from Frenly...
Think it'll be in the next post soon.
LOL.

Iyo, dearie so shy!!. Can't get a good shot of you!. LOL.

I think Frenly is cute in this pict!. LOL. I look lyk... kao.. Monster?

Argh!. Dou hua [: Full of memories...

I hope my hair can be like that... LOL. Lyk boy boy XP

But yah... Now it looks this way. A bit short, no I think VERY -.-

What happens, happens for a reason.
Reflect [:


No comments: