Sunday, December 02, 2007

Think I'm falling sick again.
Feeling cold now when the sun is embracing the earth outside. -.-
And god.. I'm shivering~~~~~
But nth can stop me from studying MCT and Mbio ltr.
Gotta start now or it's damn late.
Hais.
When I don't wanna myself to be sick, I am sick.
When I wanna be sick badly, I nvr gets sick.
Argh... so sickening.

Yesterday had kbox session with the Lotus gals. =)
But sad that Meiqi ahyi and 1 Jie can't join us =X
Nah nvm, there will be one soon to cover up yesterday's "lost"
And god sry Tony!.
I actually forgot to remind him bout it!.
And ended up he can't join us =(
Sumimasen ne...
Oh yah, it was Ker wei's bdae yesterday!.
And what's funny was that we don't believe him!.
Thought he was kidding mah =X
LOL.
I think all KWs are hard to get some trusts man.
Serve them right la!. =P
Then the rest went for work, some for movie and other events.
Left me and Hao to shop.
Then went back home round evening time.
Hao went boon's house, and me, home sweet home.
Study session with Huiyi in Mac after that.
Love mac now, our house sia.
Managed to complete my part on MCT report discussion last night.
Muahahahs.
What a relief.
Alright, and my free time now besides projects is study study and study!.
Was in msn chat yesterday night.
Then chat with him =)
He's working in the same place as 2 Jie now.
Wanna visit 2 jie and him today ltr de...
But I'm super weak now...
Besides Pasir Ris, no energy to move anywhere.
Gomen nasai again...
Hais.
I miss his face. =X

Hokay,
my activity today is:
1.Study now
2.Go uncle's house
3.Study session with Huiyi in Mac ltr.

Announcement for the day:
1. Those who wanna go watch Enchanted, watch 1st bah. Can ignore me.
2. Will be MIA next week, so next sat might not be able to swim =X Sry =(
3. I hope 2 Jie can take gd care of herself.Since it's a long time I haven't see her.

Manda des.

No comments: