Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No matter how hateful I used to be,
I gonna change.
I want all kinds of god to witness my resolution.
I gonna TURN OVER A NEW LEAF.
LOL.
Sounds like I'd committed some really sinful stuffs.
But yup, I gonna change for a better.
I wanna be the innocent and slow kid I'd been in the very past.

Manda is...
Impatient,
Not confident,
Cunning,
Unfriendly,
Revengeful,
Dumb.

Hence,she gonna change to become...
Patient,
Confident (not in terms of look, but mindset),
Stupid & Blur,
Calm

That will make me happier I guess.
She'll try harder with no one's help.
Cos she gonna be independent no matter what.

She wish:
All to be happy and healthy.
To have their wishes come through for a brand new year of 2008.
All her "single" Jie meis to get their partner soon so that they have somebody to be taken care of.
All her "attached" Jie meis to stay happily and long-lasting with their partners.
Herself to think no more and start working cos she may be flying soon for holiday XP

Hokay,
Cheers =)

No comments: