Saturday, December 29, 2007

ARGHH...
Feels so sleepy.
Waiting for my friend to get online for Jap presentation discussion.
Hokay, just on time, she's online now.
Muahahas.
Die la, feels so sleepy -.-
Script script script....
Yawns more~

You know what!.
I actually dreamed of gg China last night!.
Wow cool sia.
I just came back from some places then last min pack my bag.
Brought few sweaters and rushed to airport to meet my mom.
LOL.
How I wish it was real.
............
Day dreaming while discussing now.

God la!.
I feel like gg Korea so much!.
Okay okay, that shall be my first pay treat =P
Muahahahhas!.
KOREA~ Wait for me!~

Now still brainstorming for the script.
Head gonna burst le T.T
Hais.
Hope all my projects can be completed asap.
Yawns again~

Yeah!.
Waiting for afternoon!.
To shop for my spec =))
Hope the price is reasonable =X
Yeah... Then 1 Jie will be accompanying me there =)
Thx her so much.
Oh yah, maybe I can ask Hao too =D
Alright, back to work.
Cya peeps!.

Cheers!.

No comments: