Monday, December 31, 2007

Yo peeps!
I'm back again.
Feels so good slacking at home.
No worries, only day-dreaming!. =)
Muahahahas.
But hais...
My clique meeting out for Sakae Shushi for lunch today.
Wanna join them too,
but no money -.-
Not a single cent.
So broke, bo bian.
All my fault la, lost my spec.
Hais.
Wanna have sushi so much... T.T

Alright, I'm so so so loving this week!.
Gonna get my spec (maybe on Tuesday..which is tml!.)
and our new furnitures are coming soon on this friday!. =D
SMILE =D

Oh yah, wanna congrats Hao and her Boon for being tgt for more than 365 days!.
It's a year le leh!.
Wow, time flies.

This year of 2007,
is happening to me.
Time of happiness and time of depression.
Happiness, is just that little.
Depression, seems to take the majority of my life.
People walk in and walk out of my life,
and I'm quite used to it already.
It makes me stronger anyway, so good for me I've thought.
But a person simply walk out without noticing me.
And I'm missing it.
Whatever it is, whatever reason I can have, I'll nvr admit.
Iya, dunno what I'm talking about too.
Hahahas.
I'm really crazy now.

Alright, task of the day:
1) dO housework
2) Slack
3) Distribute task for Jap script.

Ganbatte kudasai minasan!. =)

No comments: