Friday, December 14, 2007

T.T
T.T
T.T
I'm sad...
cos it left me...
It's with me 2 yrs...
And I can't bare to leave it like this...
It's swept away T.T

It's my HAIR~~
It seems that I'd taken a wrong move right from the start.
Right from the time I say I wanna change a new hair style.
I feel like stabbing myself.
Hais...
No more nice hair, hence mine overall looks bad.
In fact, damn ugly T.T
Wau lau...
face so ugly liao, and my hair like that.
Kao, stab more!!.

Hokay la, no point moaning here.
Gotta accept it by hook or by crook.
Think I may tie my hair up often.
Hais...
Argh!!.
What a wrong move.
Like playing chess.
Sobbbbb~~~~

Btw, today's MCT was fine =)
Know how to do.
AT least majority.
Think it's the only paper that I have confident in bah =P
Hao bah, that's all for now.
No matter how sad I am, I'm still glad that I can meet my jie meis soon tml!. =)
Wahahahs.
Neutralize.

Oh yah, wanna thx Gala for staying by MY SIDE in the salon.
LOL.
W/O u, I may cry throughout!.
Friends are impt no matter what!.
LOL. XD
Thx again!.

End~
Argh!!..
KuKu head!.
Can't wait 2 yrs to pass quickly!. T.T

No comments: