Sunday, December 23, 2007

Annyeong-haseyo!.

Had fun these few days,
while busy with some furniture stuffs at home.
Before I start to share with wad I'd these days,
I wanna apologise to Tonberry and my lovely AF-15 clique of not being able to join ya guys for X'mas gathering.

Mianhamnida =(

On friday, went to Hao's house for potluck,
and we had lotsa food!!.
Oiishi ne!
Thanks to: 1 Jie, 2 Jie, 3 Jie, 4 Jie and 6 Meis for everything!.
Gamsahamnida!. =))
Then we had majong after dinner.
Wau seh, fun fun!.
While 1 and 2 Jie left the place early.
Played till 1:40am,
and 6 Meis fu sent us home =)
Arigato gozaimashita Meis fu!.

Next day,
is Pulau Ubin day!.
It's super fun!.
But tiring~
LOL.
And oh yea, some pictures to share!. =))



And today me and my Jie meis and Jie fu and Da sao gg Sentosa tonight!.
Weeeeeee~~~
Looking forward =)

And wanna wish everyone a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year in advance! =))

No comments: