Monday, December 17, 2007

Halo ppl.
I have some evaluation to make here.
I wonder if it's sinful but yah... just wanna share.

These days,
or make it this yr of 2007,
I'd really suffered a lot.
Be it physically or mentally.
It's as if I'd turned into a different person.
I dun wanna be that too.
I olwas thought that I won't surrender to fate.
But looks like I'm LOST in every battle.
At times, I will try to laugh as much as I can,
to hide the gloomy me.
But to a certain extend, I feel tired bout that.
It's when I came to realize why am I olwas living for the sake of others and not myself?
Why must I make myself so unhappy in such a way?.
This then makes me hating myself more.
That's why I always say that the world's greatest enemy is myself.
I can't get through my obstacles, it's been a year plus and it hasn't fade away.
Yes, I have no confident,
I olwas complain that I'm ugly,
I'm dumb,
I'm slow,
I'm a bad person,
etc.
Anything you can say, yes it's me.
I'm just that bad overall.
I nvr know how to treasure.

Hence, whenever ppl are trying to help me out like introducing guys to me,
I'm like wth, do I need that?.
Why intro a guy to a guy?.
-.-
Yes yes, I'm like this I know myself.
But ya.. what to do.

Think of it,
so what if u're super confident of what makes u?.
It's just a question.
Not pin-pointing to anyone =)

Alright, maybe what makes u comfortable is the most impt.
So yup, I'm trying to do a lot of things to divert my attention to all these craps.

This is such a random post.
Come I just dunno what is me.
Wait time will reveal itself.
Alright, smile no matter what =)

Ganbatte kudasai minasan!. =)

No comments: