Wednesday, December 19, 2007

LOL.
Now watching My Lovely Sam-Soon.
Hahas!. She so cute la!.
Then the Hyun Jin-heon so charming too!!.
Weeweeeeee~~~
And they really make up a great pair!. =)
Realized most of the guys in Poly really cannot make it.
Due to how immature they are.
Come on, learn from Jin-heon bah,
that's what I think it's call true love =)
Muahahhas!.
Nice nice.
At the same time,
I'd completed Sudoku from TODAY.
It's difficulty level is just 2 out of 5.
LOL.
So meant to be straightforward and easy la.
But I took bout an hour to complete that.
Wow, really kill all my brain cells!.
Yeah!.
Manda's 1st completed Sudoku on her own!.
Wau seh.
A simple task,
a simple drama can brighten up my day.
See how easily satisfied I am.
I hope I can be like this for rest of my life.
Filled with laughters every single day =)

Hokay, to be cont'd...

No comments: