Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ohaiyo gozaimasu!.
Had ur breakfast?.
Me?.
Yes of cos, had a damn heavy breakfast,
make sure I don't get hungry so easily -.-

Just finish my Jap script,
and waiting for Xuan Yi's reply for her email add before sending the file to rest of gals.
Hais.
So tiring.
Mentally la.
Plus no spec now,
see the screen till I get more blur vision.
LOL.
Just saw 1 Jie's blog,
my eye sight like that good meh?.
Cos the degree for my left eye is 0 while right one is 100.
G00d???!. LOL.
But nvm, at least left side can see clearly when someone dumb punch my right eye!.
LOL!.
So lame of me -.-

Papa went out.
He dressed up so formal la.
So long nvr see him in formal wear le.
LOL. Looks funny and skinny to me.
He eat lesser than me sia.
Kao, no wonder I'm getting... T.T
He said he gonna meet his Ex-boss from a sales company.
And his company seems to have some critics,
so need help from my papa.
Feels my papa so wei da.
Hahahas.
All his life,
he lives for his interest,
that is SALES.
Wonder why...
But ya, what can we do?.
Sales line is about about taking risk and having good connections.
Now even how out-spoken you are,
you gotta know how to fight and get a stand for ur product.
Anyway, yup it's all bout sales.
I hope my dad won't pull me into this zone,
I will die.
Pray~
But I do hope he can quit his current job and chiong for sales instead.
Cos his current job is inhuman.

Alright, end of my grandma story.
I am so tired again.
RRRrrrrr....
And gonna complete my Amic project ltr.
It's a MUST Manda!.
Damn u for slacking la 0.o
Hahahas.
Okay, byebye!.

Cheers!.

No comments: