Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yoyo!.
Today is another peaceful day =)
Love it.
Cos I can get to do stuffs I olwas wanted to do.
Is to slack and watch drama and cook some nice food =))
Though I know I sucks at it.
LOL!.
Oh yah, went to Polyclinic for blood testing and vaccination (Hep. B and Tetanus) ACTUALLY,
but ended up we did nth of the above.
This was because the Tetanus we had in Primary School offers a period of 10 years "waranty",
hence, we made a waste trip there.
Hahas.
And I'd taken Hep. B not long ago,
so I need to take that.
BUt still gotta go for blood test to prove them some shit -.-
Waste my money.
Damn it.
So I may follow Gala to her family clinic lo.

Now waiting for clock to strike 1pm.
Gonna meet Gala to KCC.
Muahahahs.
Enjoy ya day too =)
More to update if I've the time at night =)

Quote of the day: Love is not by choice; but by destiny. Hence try your best.

Wanted badly: Spectacle (I can even dream of choosing spec frame!.) T.T
Ring for small finger de. (These days having my old habit back-.-)

No comments: