Friday, December 21, 2007

Yea man.
This is the 200th post!.
Congrats me?.
LOL.
Thanks anyway.
Nah, but that's not my purpose,
trying to waste time while waiting for the online video to load.
RRrrr... It keeps buffering every few minutes for some episodes.
So I gotta pray for every single of them while loading.
Pray pray~
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm...
Manda is not feeling that good today.
She is not angry,
but just sad.
Sad over things that happened in the past.
Yah, whenever I'm sad,
I tend to make comparison.
I know it's a big NO.
But yah, naturally you'll get to do so.
It's just out of control.
I mentioned I'm not feeling well.
Yah, mentally.
What else to argue when ppl don't understand your point?.
There's no right or wrong.
It's just my perceptions.
Anyone there to agree with me?.
I thought there would,
but sad that there isn't.
Ask me what's a friend to me now.
I will reply,
"sorry, I don't know what's a friend for"
I only know I have a bunch of "siblings" I have,
having no blood-related types of relationship.
We are just that close.
But come to think of it,
is it ending soon?.
Doubts.
Why?.
Friendship and a relationship,
I failed in accomplishing both.
Am I the one the cause of problems?.
Am I creating all these out?.
Am I being a burden?.
Anything craps you can think of,
am I am I am I??????...
But I'm tired of arranging...
It takes 2 hands to clap.
In my situation,
it takes 7 pairs of hands isn't it?.
All I need is to see that 7 faces,
knowing that they're safe and sound and healthy,
good enough.
Oh yah, then am I asking too much?.
Cos there's not much worries for me,
I'm free and alone,
so I'll get to miss a lot of people whom are bz.
Hence, I hope in future,...
yah yah... yes in future,
I'll be very busy till I dunno what is time.
Being sick is good isn't it,
cos I think no more.
I just sleep and eat and sometimes laugh at mine silliness.
------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yah, I still love to be dumb.
And last but not least,
thanks 1 Jie for tml's meeting.
Domo arigato gozaimasu.

No comments: