Friday, December 28, 2007

Halo people =))
Today meant to be a very fulfilling day,
not until my naggy mom came home -.-
Hais.

But nvm, let's talk smth happy =)
Had a heavy breakfast, with 2 slices of cheese and my HL milk!..
Yummy!. =P
Finished my 2nd drama, My sister-in-law is 19.
I don't really like the ending though,
but I still learn smth from it =)
Wait for clock to strike 10am,
had subject selection for coming year 3 =X
Will be taking Bioprocess technology and Tissue Engineering.
Heard it's simpler,
so yup,
HOPEFULLY~

Time flies huh, now I gonna complete my 2nd year le.
Many people to thanks really =)
If they're not there,
you would have see me in some other workplace le.=X
I'd learnt to be strong!.

In the afternoon, I made lunch for both me and my big bro.
We had Fish with spaghetti!.=))
And I found out smth,
I used the wrong powder sia!.
Ended up the fish tasted weird -.-
LOL.
So pai seh bro!. XP

1st trail---> For myself

2nd trail---> For my bro, which was equally terrible XP

Forget bout the unhappy thing that had happened today.
I hate to repeat things that made me and my life sucks.
But I wanna thanks 1 Jie for chatting with me in MSN just now.
If not, I would have cried non-stop le T.T
Love 1 Jie to lots!.
Muacks!. =D

Quotes of the day:

Unhappiness is the main component of happiness.
Treat UNHAPPINESS as the nutrients that is required for growth of HAPPINESS =)
If not that I'd cried today,
I didn't realize how happy I am today.



Cheers to all!.

No comments: