Friday, November 30, 2007


Today is such a teary day for me.

Due to...
1. A red mark for lecture quiz again.
It neva change for the beta.
It always gets to the worse.
you can give lotsa reasons why I did so badly but all I could say there are excuses.
Come to the point that I'm such a dumb student.
Anger rises and disappointment just don't fade away.
getting such a result makes me feel more dumb.
Yes I know I am.

2.Dreamed of my uncle and he doesn't seems to be good up there.
I heard his voice and his name.
Somebody called him and somehow I took a glance on him.
He had a slashed through his face, head a bit dented and I can see stitches too.
He seemed to be hiding from me.
I don't know why...
But at the point, I didn't know how to react,
just to see him peaking at us, or maybe me alone.
Cos I dunno hu's around me too.
Once I opened my eyes and recall the scene,
it hurts alot.
I don't feel it scary at all, thought I would.
Why he left us so early...
yes yes it's an incident I know...
but why it falls on him?...

How much more am I going to lose?.
One day I may die with nothing, am I right?.
I may die with lotsa hatred and disappointments I'd in life.

Alright some happy things to share too =)
Yes great this week is over,
managed to clear 2 rather important ppt presentation.
Didn't really feel nervous,
it's just too cold inside the room.
And Matty had entertained the class with his "er hmm", "oh nvm", etc.
He's born with all his craps in his mouth man.
And it gonna be a bonus to him in future.

After then, we went to downtown to makan.
Had Pataya rice for both me and Huiyi.
It was nice but I feel there's room for improvement la.
LOL.Not enough taste.
And our stomach wasn't satisfied.
So KW dropped us at central,
and we strolled along the new pasam malam opposite central.
Nah... unhealthy food again.
Went on to sweet-talk to buy milk tea.
Suck and talk again.
Btw, the Dough house had changed it's outlook and concept.
Turned to Bake Inc.instead.
However, the shop remains the same and ya la,
smart of them to save the renovation fee.
LOL.

Okay, from here, please rewind it back to wednesday.
Had dinner with 6 meis.
Thx for having the short accompany that day.
At least I had laughed heartily and released my stress.
Talk bout 2 Jie but I'm wondering if she even have time to view our blogs.
I did blame her for not being able to acc us.
Is it cos of Javier I dunno, but I just wanna say
"Everyone is olwas busy, it's just a matter whether u make that initiative to spare some times for others."
Even a short time to crap and laugh, it's good enough isn't it.
Yes this time I'm very cruel, cos i can't accept a lot of things now.
I wonder if I'm really an 'angel' to have spared so many peeps with their very obvious and ridiculous excuses.
No more from now on.
I just can't accept.
Manda gets pissed off easily and she has no patience.
Manda won't be bullied again.
Manda gonna kills whoever that obstructs her way.
See, this is how an ASS I can get to.

I lose too much things to bare the hurts.
All I can do now is to hurt others.
God, am I right now?.
It may sounds so wrong,
but it's somehow fixed.
I don't intend to live on,
maybe let me get my stuffs done and feel free to shorten my life.
Perhaps many ppl dislikes me now.
Maybe even my closest jie meis may dislike and feels me irritating.
Think I'm just living on to take good care of my uncle's phone.

Alright, more to do ltr.
MCT lab report.
There's neva endings for work.
It just keeps compiling.

No comments: