Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I feel so stressed up la.
Why must I help her to so her part?.
Unless she's proactive, or I don't see the reason why.
It's so unfair, in fact, god has never been fair isn't it.
Really sudden thought of committing suicide, is this the optimum stress level I can get to?.
I think it's rather low -.-
I'm weak.
Mentally weak.
It's like I have to clear up people's mess, and when I can't get to certain standard, I gotta redo it like today -.-
It's like so pissed off la T.T
What I can do is to cry and cry...
crying in silent while finishing up all those mess.
I don't hate the project, I feel it fun indeed.
But it's torturing to do so much stuffs =X
I felt so humiliated for no valid reason out of sudden.
Now I'm still left with Jap presentation and MBIO tutorial ws.
Dead, so much to do la.
Can I fall sick again?.
I wanna be sick 4eva, I wanna die, I don't like my life since very long time ago.
I see no reason to live on.
Not at all.

Depression~

No comments: