Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yoyo peeps I'm back again!.
My blog is rather dull now.
Not much picture to share -.-
How I wish holidae nears me XP

Hais. I skipped I-Guides camp again -.-
Hey not cos I did it purposely, it's really due to projects and that I don't feel well too.
I know some will be very unhappy with me,
apology won't suffice,
so I'll keep it low profile then.
I do hate myself,REALLY.

Mum has been missing Ojiisan badly these days.
And with all the good memories he left for us,
I can only say, I miss him very much.
It's damn hard to accept such tradegy,
but no one would ever expect that =(
His phone will be with me,
I'll maintain it well.
Something he left behind and I can take care of.

I had so much to say, but I really forgot.
My STM getting serious le,
one day I may forget a lot of ppl.
Omg, wad will happen to me then.
-.-

Life and death,
it's just a matter of word.

Love,
the random.

No comments: