Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ohaiyo minasan.

kyo wa fruitful day ne =)

Had ABCHEM meeting and Japanese tutorial.
Was rather pissed off these days by the problems we had and minimal effort some people can give.
If we have problems, we solve as a group, and not insulting and blaming one particular individual.
It's a group thingy, we gotta do our best, the more we can contribute, the more we're able to get things done well.
Alright, perseverance is what we need to acquire now.

Next, wanna apologize to my gals for not been able to work last sunday.
Had bad fever, bad day~
Hais. Or did I mention it in the earlier post?. LOL.

Last thing of the day, I shouted out in kw's car that I miss HIM a lot.
LOL.
Huiyi knows bout it.
Alright, I'm crazy, I' insane, I'm out of mind, I KNOW.
But I can't help it.
Can I be there for YOU when u need someone?.
Hey I can still be your good fren and nth more than that.
I miss the supper and late nites revision.
Argh...
I can only msg you and act as if I'm giving a random and disturbing msg.
But u didnt even make an effort to relpy my last msg.
What's the matter with you?. And what's happening in your world now?.
Is it that I'm not fit enough or simply you have someone else?.
I hate myself for liking you cos it somehow occurs at the wrong time wrong person.
I know your scandals but what can I do?.
I don't even dare to mention that to u -.-
Hais. Wadeva. I'm tired and it's time I really gotta wish you happy and healthy~
A piece of misses which you can't and neva can sense it.
It's like we're from different world, not knowing one another at all.
RRRRrrrr... You gay~

Announcement of the day:
* Jap tut w/o Frenly and Marissa is exceptionally boring!. =X
* I wanna start my revision le -.-
* I give up le. Freeze my mind and misses.
* Happy Birthdae to Hao Hao!. =D
* Happy Birthdae to Hao's Mummy tml on 14th Nov 07
* I miss my Jie meis.

Sayonara!~
Manda san.---> She's a DUMB.

No comments: