Monday, November 12, 2007

Ohaiyo gozaimasu minasan!. =)
It's morning le, 12:30am

This post will be rather short.
Wanna thanks alot of people.
To lotus peeps, my QJM, my family, AF-15 clique plus HuiYi and KeWee and Marissa,
thx for giving me such a wonderful birthday surprise =)
Went to K for 2 subsequent days with Af-15 and my Jie meis.
TIme to organize one with lotus peeps le,
or I'll feel so guilty la =(

Btw, he's back.
He's back again..
But this time,I'll know how to control my own feelings.
We tok and yup, we'll be frens and let nature takes its place bah.

Thx Mama, caused u to have spent so much.
Love you so much!.
Be it a cheap jewelery, I know where I stand in you.
Cost u such a big bomb, made me feel sorry, cos tt's the exchange for your hard work these days.
No leaves for you.
=(
Love you mama no matter wad =)
Thx to my 2nd bro for the cake too =)
Touched. =X
And my fatty bro for entertaining me these years =P

Love ya guys muacks!. =)

Love,
Manda* sweet 18

No comments: