Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yo peeps!.
Back again~

Had a damn short day today.
Amic lab and this marks the end of school.
lol.
But lab was rather boring but at the same time fun.
Thanks to Mr Loh whom neva fails to entertain us!.
He's so cute lah!.
And yes CUTE =D
But don't think so much sia, he's kind of plump, that's why he gave me kind of familiarity as my eldest brother.
lol.
And once I enter the lab and see the bread on the bench,
got so excited and voiced out that I wanna have it for breakfast.
At the end of class, Mr Loh responded " If you don't mind, u can take it. Cos we're actually using it for lab purpose la. To make it turn mouldy by right. So yup, u want some?."
"omg, no thanks, I rather have coffee bread~ and not a mouldy bread!." was my reaction.
-.-
Eeeeeehhhhhh~

Anyway, had fun la!.
Had lunch with my cliques again at the coffee shop opp TP.
Went home and rushed back school for I-guides interview again.
Thought there will be a crowd, but ended up to be so empty.
But hey, I'm so glad la!.
Cos dun have ta wait, Han Ping interviewed us and that Carmen, Frenly and Marissa joining the Logistic sub com, cheered me up alot alot =D

Then... anymore I wanna add on arh...
can't think of any...
oh yah, now my turn to do proposal le lah...
sians.
But thx goodness it's a group work thingy, so needn't be that stressed up.
Done some research, gonna print out tml for discussion le.=)
Tml's lect starts at 11am!.
Yeah!.
Meeting Gala too!.
Can chat again!.
WOoooHOOOoooo~

Oh yah!.
I wanna thx 1 Jie here again!.
For making the effort to go down to velocity square to check for my high heels!.
Omg!. I'm really touched la..
But yah, love ya 1 Jie!.
But since there's no faith getting it so forget it bah.

From smth so simple, I learn to treasure more~
From smth I see by my naked eyes, my sixth sense already tell me all about it clearly.
I may be a dumb sometime, I won't in terms of TIME.
Whatever happens, I'll still be there to help u la.
Hais.
Take care anyway~

Ganbatte kudasai Da Tou san!~
Woots!.
Jap tut tml =)

Love,
to all~

No comments: