Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hahas.
Was astonished by some news the day before.
The breadshop I'm working at will be closed down on 15 Oct if I'm not wrong.
Was ready to tell them that I gonna quit but think I wasted my effort then XP
Aunty Serene called to give me my pay and told me the GOOD-cum-BAD news.
hmm..
GOOD- I hate working with some assholes there and that they really treat me like a bull?!. =(
BAD- Can't bear to leave Ah kym cos she's the nicest gal whom treated me the best there??.
And one whom recognize me as a human?. Gonna buy her some present someday bah =)
Though there are so much thing I hated bout the place, but I missed working there.
Missed putting in the bread into the plastic bag -.-
Missed saying GOOD MORNING to some NICE CUSTOMERS
Missed making waffles
Okay, think that's all I missed XP

Alright, practically nth to talk much today.
Oh yah, went Huiyi's house to cook fried rice!.
Thanks to her mummy whom guided us =D
Will upload the pict some other days =D
Cos I dunno how yet XP

Erm... what else..
So many events this month.
may or may not look forward -.-
Hais.
kks, take cares peeps!. =)

Hope..
6 meis & 1 Jie & Jie fu to get beta soon.
to see him soon.
to have a shopping spree soon!!. XD

No comments: