Monday, October 01, 2007

Hmm let me think what happened yesterday...
.
.
.
Oh okay, met 1 Jie and Jie fu at tamp bus int.
Then moved on to ezlink (Did I spell it correctly??..lol) to have dinner.
After dinner, proceed on to City hall.
And 1 Jie... spend money again!!!.
Hahas.
She bought a nice red shoe at Bata.
Iyoyo..zhen zao gao.
I'm tempted too.
Aiming the army green shoe,
gonna buy when pay comes!!.
Wahahahs.
After that, working time in Lotus Grill!!.

Initially it was me and 1 Jie working in Riverbank with Mr Moon de.
End up Yi Qian didn't manage to come,
so I have to go down to Boat 1 and 1 Jie gotta work with Trudy and Mr Moon -.-
Wth.
We're really not fated to work tgt man. =(
RRRrrr..
But working in Boat 1 with Desmond and Alex is actually fun too.
Lotsa jokes, especially that Desmond lah!!.
He tells joke with that very funny expressions on his face,
makes me laugh more!!. lol.
Both of them thought that i dislike working with them,
cos I made myself so busy.
It's cos I know they'd been working for long hours these days,
so try to lighten up their workload lo.

And a kinda interesting thing I encountered during work yesterday.
Was clearing this table and stacking lotsa plates at once.
This elder son of the family looked stunned when he saw me carrying so much plates.
And I'm really grateful to him cos he actually helped me to stack up the heavy plates too.
Hahahas.
I'll olwas remember the puzzling look and courtesy from this boy.

The day before this,
received call from bloody cat.
And he actually used discussion as an excuse to invite me to his house!.
Omg, I feel like stabbing this kind of ppl.
To me, such kind of ppl is indeed brainless and useless.
He's a tutor, but I think he lack some potential no matter how much education he'd gotten.
whatever, I'll never contact such ppl anymore.
He looks like a perfect gay to me.

Oh yah, Mr Marlo Callaghan is gg to Vietnam for his GC.
WhooHooo whooHooo!.
And yes he's right, my head will feel pleasured w/o his presence.
lol. Of cos la duh.
Okay, bon voyage Callaghan!.
And take good care too.

Gonna meet Huiyi soon to send that Callaghan off.
lol.
Then have subway ltr!!.

Thanks 1 Jie for lending me 2 bucks yesterday night!.
All no supper for hungry me then =(
So nice of mum this morning.
Gave me allowance though she need not too.
Thank you Mummy!!.
Love you Love you!!. =D

Tonight gonna tell Aunty Serene that this week shall be my last week.
Hate breadshop to the core.
Though there are some nice ppl there.
But 2 are enough to light up the flame in me.
I wanna rest and play for this 22 days!!!!.

I was counting the no. of jobs I'd taken in the past.
And surprised that it's 9!!!.
lol.
Just one more will make it a perfect 10.
Muahahahs.
but yah, I'm tired le.
Wanna STOP!.

Okay,
think I'll stop here then.

I start to feel for you again...
Why u called again that night??..
I wanna noe your motive -.-
but I dare not think so much you noe..
But there's this special plc being reserved for you.

Cheers peeps!.

No comments: