Friday, September 28, 2007

So fed up with the breadshop today.
Auntie Serene already confirmed with me that there's no work today!!.
And yet when I finished swimming this afternoon,
she called to ask me whether I'm free to work tonight.
HELL NO!.
Initially, I'm suppose to work this morning,
but she said Auntie Irene change her shift to morning,
so yah, forget it.
Then now YOU're asking me back again??!.
Like an emergency call which I know will happen.
Too bad, I'm not gonna abide to all these nonsense.
If you dunno what's a middle finger for,
you want me to show you?.
Wtf.
Super pissed off.
Irresponsible ppl doing fuck up stuffs.
RRrrrrrr...
See see..
She called a few seconds ago to ask me work again on saturday morning.
Wau piang!!!.
If not that it's cos of her mum admitted to hospital,
I'll not give a fuck la!!!.
Argh!!!. T.T
Angry, fuming, frenzied!!!!!!....
Can you see the smoke out there???!!!!.

Sorry 1 Jie, caused you to have sun burnt today =(
But thanks too!!>
For teaching me breast stroke.
Though improve a bit but still can't make it leh -.-
Hais, problem lies on me lo.
Nvm, jia you Manda!!. =)
Enjoy a lot moment with my Jie meis and other nice friends =)
Thx peeps for being there olwas!.

After swimming, went to have LJS.
Grilled chicken wrap is nice but ex -.-
Fuurin haven't distribute our pay yet.
So sad T.T
2 days de pay leh.
Can buy my foundation and concealer too.
Hais.
Wanna buy a sunscreen too!!.
Think SPF 30-50 will be enough bah.
I don't wanna ganna skin cancer!!. =(
okok, gonna write out my wishlist le.
Wahahas.
People, my BIRTHDAY coming soon!!.
lol.
Ks lah, so bu yao nian.
Might be organising a chalet or smth for everyone to gather and have fun.
Not yet confirm.
More info will be given in oct =)

Wahahas.
Things I enjoy the most is gathering with my Jie meis and have milk tea!.
And chill with Huiyi and rest too!.
Yeap, we gonna jie pai to become jie meis soon =)
Hahahs. We're like destined to meet one another this lifetime.
So I gotta treasure them alot alot =)
Okay, think this is the only positive post I'd so far?.
Hope it'll all maintain...
Jia you jia you!.
One day if I ever die,
I know I'd lead my life contentedly.

Gonna meet my gals soon at mountain top.
Secret gathering.
Actually is suppose to be aunty chit chatting session la.
lol.
This is my lifestyle.
I simply love it.
And if you hate me for being in such a way,
I'd no choice cos I just wanna be nice and truthful to myself.

Alright.
And one thing is..
I got a call from him.
And unknowingly,

I'm superb happy deep in my heart.

No comments: