Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm back!.
Today sucks.
Weather is hot,
suppose to mob the floor,
but I ended up having naps.
Woke up and prepared to meet Mich & peanut for lunch.
Had Long John Silver's grilled fish.
Omg, both Mich and I regretted so much.
lol.
But still I finish up all.
Wahahas.
On our way out of TM, met 1 Jie, 2 Jie and 6 Meis.
They just finished their work.
Then Mich went home first,
walk with the gals after that.
I'm so extra today.
lol.
The gals have their dates and I'm blur out of sudden.
hahas.
And 1 Jie brought me home.
Sometime, I really feel like a burden to them.
Being single seems so lost.
I dunno what to do sometime.
Tears rolled.
hokay, buck up gal.

Work tonight super boring.
Hais, really don't like the bakery shop.
So hot and so many fake ass.
But I like the ah gong and ah ma there.
All are so cute and friendly.
Whenever I see them, I'll miss my ah gong.
I have an ah ma, but she's never there for me.
She ignored me in the past,
but I'd already forgiven her le la.
But for now, we're not that close.
Don't really miss her.
I want my ah gong,
want him to bring me to the nearby mama shop to buy ice cream and
bring us all to playground!!.
Love and miss him alot.

Hokay, don't really enjoy today.
Only the moment when I sleep and chat with my friends.
ks, end here.

Cares,
manda

No comments: