Monday, September 24, 2007

Yes, I'm already in City Hall.
But I came back to Pasir Ris again.
Argh...
Was ready to go to ZOO!!.
But don't know why, my body stops me from moving on.
Physically and mentally disabled today.
Come on, what is happening to me again?.
I felt myself like a psycho.
Somebody losing their way.
On the way home, really hope someone can talk to me.
Guide me to wherever I think I gotta go.
But yah, wth I'm doing now.
Yes, I'm sick.
Sick..
Sick..
To Tonberry peeps:
Sry for the last min delay as I really don't feel well. =(
Will pay ya guys for the tix soon =)
Hope ya guys had fun too.

However, I'm considered lucky to have enjoyed work this morning.
Made chicken burger, Jumbo sausage and both spicy and non-spicy chicken floss bread.
It's easy and fun.
But too bad my camera not enough memory to shoot those breads.
Hais.
I made de leh.
But it's actually very simple.
But I still think that they're not safe for consumption.
Not fresh de lo =(
Then went home early to rest and end up like that..
Hais.
Why today.
A bad day -.-

Something is missing.
Something is dead.
This something simple can't be explained.
Alright, looking forward to tml,
hope will be fine then =)

Take cares everyone!.

Love,
Manda

No comments: