Thursday, September 13, 2007

Halo peeps =)
All I can say is...
thanks for the concern these days.
I'm sincerely thankful and yes,
I'm blessed with so many nice friends around =D
But yah..
when one's in such a situation,
think it'll be a normal response to my previous post.
No one is wrong bout that,
I mean it, no one.
And especially 1 Jie, u need not feel sorry!!.
I love ya gals so much,
of cos I want the best life out of you!.
No matter how little time ya gals can give me,
I don't mind at all.
Serious =)
It's different now,
different ppl, different life.
And moreover times are changing,
we dunno what will happen yea?.
I can occupy my times with other things else like work and karate and slack at home.
lol.
And we can meet out sometime too,
it's okay de.
As I said, accompanying me = burden to you
Everyone has different perception of such situation,
so we may have arguments,
but all and all, they are avoidable.
I think it's a big mistake to blog it how I feel,
cos the show of emotion somehow attracts attention.
Which is unnecessary and I regretted it very much =(
In the 1st place, I shouldn't have even such idea at all.
This is definitely so wrong!.

I don't wish for anything,
just you guys to be happy and in whichever way ya guys wanna it to be =)
Let me be the companion be it you're sad, happy or angry.
I'm willing to share all.

Jealous doesn't means envy.
Jealous includes unnecessary revenge and hatreds.
Envy brings about blessings and long-term friendships =)

Though I'm not pretty, not nice, not sweet and for sure not good-tempered.,
I'm willing to learn from all above.
To a person with full of flaws like me deserve nothing at all.
Wait is what I can do.
So yah, don't worry yea.
Hope time will give me an answer one very day =)

Hokay,
take cares peeps!.

And yessa,
so happy!. Gonna work in Grill soon tml =D
With Hao and Cindy =)
WOOOoooooOOOOoooots!.
Hope they will need someone last min,
and 1 Jie can join us.
any other staffs gonna pang seh Sam tml?
Can reserve that place for 1 Jie?.
So hope that she can work with us.

And next Wed Hao can't join us to work for the Lackerol promotion.
Why RP start school so early T.T
Seems that we're all not fated to work tgt =(
But nvm, we may be planning to meet her after work.
So yah, chill~

Hokay peeps,
time to watch TV.

No comments: