Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yesterday:
Met 1 Jie and she accompanied me to AMK hub.
Thank you so much 1 Jie!!.
So blessed to have you there!. =)
Then 6 meis came to support me too =)
Work as a part time Pampers promoter and met nice colleagues there.
Thanks Mich for introducing this job =)
Look forward to 9pm, cos I'm meeting the gals soon!.
lol.
Went Sumo House to have Japanese cuisine!.
Wahahas.
1 Jie had Ramen,
while me and Hao had cold noodles with tempura.
Wow!. Cheap and nice!.
Think 1 Jie will upload the pictures soon.
Hahahs.
After everything, met up with Huiyi and Ke Wee to talk.
Then yea, somebody is a real bastard.
Hais.
What's bout Love when you dunno how to Love?.
No, never tell me bout entering a relationship,
I'm tired and sick of such stuffs.
Big NO!.
Whatever happens, family and friends shall come in the first.

Alright, ltr have smth on.
Cya guys then!. =)

Thanks to:
1 Jie & 6 Meis for accompanying and waiting for me in AMK Hub =D
Mich for getting me a nice temp job =)
Huiyi & Ke Wee for the chilling sessions which I think I learnt a lot =)

Cheers,
Manda

No comments: